SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amber_m_gw

sorry... vacation advise, not hoya related

amber_m
11 years ago

ok sorry guys, i know this is very much against protocall but i need advise... my husband and i have not gotten to take a vacation for probably 5 years... not that our kids are old enough we are looking into planning a week, or even two week vacation next summer. we want to start planning now so that we can save up the money for it, but we have been having a hard time trying to figure out where to go... then my husband actually had a good idea! he said to me 'honey, you talk to people all over the country all the time on your hoya forum, see if they have any suggestions... so im asking you guys... the following is a list of states that are close enough for us to travel to with two young kids... vermont, new hampshire, massachusetts, connecticut, pennsylvania, new york (yes we live in ny but we would still like your opinion of somewhere in ny if you have one), new jersey, maryland, and virginia... if you live in one of these states and can tell us something fun or cool or something that kid friendly that would be great... if you visited one of these states and did something awesome that we should check out, let me know!!! same goes for if there is something we need to make sure we avoid!!! if there was something you went and checked out or you know somewhere has really bad "reviews" or whatever please let us know!!! i really appreciate all you help!!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21