SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Bulb Planting too!! and some daylily talk

Cindy zone 6a
13 years ago

I went crazy planting bulbs. I just love the planning and all my orders came at perfect times, the weather was perfect and it rained each time after I spent hours planting. I ordered 360 daffs, some are for forcing that I split with co workers. 150 muscari, 25 asiatic and oriental lilies.

Here is one order, the box weighed 49 pounds!! Bowie sure was curious and followed me all around the yard as I planted.

Here are the muscari, and they were huge!! ready to plant, I like to border the beds with them.

The lily bulbs were super nice this year!!! I received these from B&D Lilies, (thanks Rita, you had recommended them a couple of years ago)

Fashion Police was blooming for me, but I had to bring it in and it finished up in a vase. Cant' wait to see it next summer.

Then I had a late scape come up, but it did get cut!!! It was from Maryott, of course.

I've been busy, getting the garden ready for winter, I like to shred my leaves and use them for mulch, I couldn't do it without my Best Friend. LOL

The weather sure has been fabulous, I thought I might have to get out the sunscreen!!! But it will soon be over. Last weekend I took the time to take one last 'cruise' down the lake. The water and sky were so blue!! It's great exercise too on a paddle boat. Like I needed it after all that bulb planting!!

cindy

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting