SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amber_m_gw

lets get to know each other!

amber_m
11 years ago

i figured, because im new to the forum and am posting all the time that it might be fun to have a thread to tell everyone something about ourselves...

i am 25 years old and am a stay at home mom of a 3 yr old little boy and a 1 yr old little girl and i live in new york state (NOT NYC)... i LOVE plants but i think the only thing i love more than plants is music. my husband and i collect cds and records and we love pretty much everything such as bluegrass, country (old like johnny cash, not the new stuff), punk, pop punk, ska, reggae, rock, anything related to motown, classical, ect... ask me if i like someone specific and i probably do... i also love to cook, but nothing fancy... my specialty is comfort/soul food... one of my favorite things to do is when the day is almost over, and my kids have calmed down some, i like to pour myself a glass of wine and walk around outside looking at all my beautiful plants, most of which i have no idea what they are because i didnt plant them... if im not walking around outside im sitting and relaxing in my sunroom enjoying my plants in there... i look forward to learning more about everyone else!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington