SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
krbeckett

Pssst -- over here .. I need some input : )

krbeckett
18 years ago

Glad you stopped in!!!

I need some help --

Today, I stopped by a local nursery after work to look at their hoyas.. I went inside - back to the "greenhouse" (ha) area and they were all gone.. so I ventured outside to their water garden and wandered around the annuals and then, over to the side was a stone bench with all their remaining hoyas on it.. all alone ... no one paying attention to them ...

Seeing as how I know NOTHING about hoyas, I asked the people who worked there if they knew what kind they were - unfortunately, no one did .. she said they had had them for quite a while -

So, I got my digital and took pictures of them and brought them here for you all to look at and try to identify and tell me if should get any of them or not. The only hoya I have right now is a cutting trying to root. Never owned one but have read a lot about them.

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it -

They have the larger on for sale for $5.95 and all the smaller ones are $3.95...I thought that was a decent price - then again, I really don't know lol ..

Here is the link

Pictures of the hoyas - click me!

If lots of people hit it at once, it will shut down - I can email them though ...

And, is it normal for that "one" in the pictures to be pink? The person at the nursery told me they all start out pink and will turn white ~shrug~

Oh well - thanks so much for your help!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: All the hoyas

Comments (6)