SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Tuesday blooms - repeats

Julia WV (6b)
12 years ago

It was so hot and humid over the weekend and on Monday we were given a full day of steady rain and our temps didn't make it over 60 degrees F during the day and today was the same temp but the rain held off. I wish I could send some of this rain to all those who need it. We are expecting more rain this evening and will continue until Thursday. I was able to get 1 order of daylilies in the ground today since the rains held off and I noticed several blooms open. Had to take some pics ;-). Hope you don't mind the repeats.

CERISE MASTERPIECE - yes, still blooming and looks like it has another bud to open tomorrow.

{{gwi:966311}}

PEARL COVE - still opening. Short but still a nice bloom.

{{gwi:966313}}

WORTH IT ALL - still going. This is from the front garden. Not the best of what it can be but just shows how different the blooms open.

{{gwi:966315}}

BELLE ISLE LIPSTICK - look at all the buds still waiting to open. It has been here 3 seasons and this by far is the best year for it blooming. Just keeps sending up scapes.

{{gwi:966316}}

HAPPY RETURNS - blooming low in the foliage on rebloom.

{{gwi:966319}}

WREN'S SONG - I've been waiting for this new scape to start blooming and the bloom is huge. I would estimate it meets the 7 inch registered bloom size. Very flat opening during cooler temps. It usually recurves but not enough heat I guess.

{{gwi:966322}}

And I'll throw in one of my clematis blooming. I love this one. It opens slowly over several days but today, it looks almost fully open.

{{gwi:966323}}

That is it for today.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio