SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Tuesday Blooms

10 years ago

Rained last night and then again early this morning but then the sun came back out. Suppose to be quite cool (70's) for the next couple day with nighttime temps dipping way down. Thank goodness.

New openings first.

CITRON ENCHANTER - Couldn't get both blooms in one pic so here they are separately. I'm using it this year for hybridizing.

LAURA HARWOOD - rough start.

SECRETS AND LIES - not sure if I showed this one before. So many blooms on it this year.

FORTY SECOND STREET - Off to a good start

INDY SNOWFALL - doing a fine job

Repeats from past few days and today.
ROCKS CRY OUT - faded a bit

SCIENCE OF MIND

STARTLE - missed it this morning so took this pic this evening while cleaning up the bed.

CONCORDE NELSON - putting on a show

RAINBOWS GLORY - blooming away and working the kinks out.

EMPEROR'S CHOICE - not the whole plant but a good eye full.

JAMIE DOCKERY - on overload and Crown Of Creation peeking out.

EVIDENCE OF ALIENS - didn't mind the rain at all. First pic from yesterday and second from this morning. Still look like they are in a wind tunnel. LOL

WORTH IT ALL - still opening

BEST KEPT SECRET - not a favorite for me but she blooms nicely.

KIPLING - must have heard me when I said either shape up or your shipping out to the compost heap.

BACKSEAT ROMANCE

ISLE OF PATMOS - looked very burgundy yesterday morning.

INCA APOTHECARY - never know from one day to the next how intense or faded the blooms will appear.

And finally BACK TO THE FUCHSIA - I have a mental block with spelling the name of this one correctly.

That is it for tonight. Time to read the forums and build a wish list and grow that money tree ;-).

Julia

Comments (11)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional