SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Moving Daylilies gives me 7 spots open in the Plateau.

newyorkrita
12 years ago

Last time I was moving daylilies around I had reported that I had open spots in the front two rows of the backyard raised bed called the plateau but that I hadn't counted how many. Today I got to the very last of my daylily moving projects for this year. Honest. I promise. I really mean it this time. I have no others need to move now. At last and HURRAY!!!

I moved part of the very first row and moved some from the second row into the first row also. I just thought this slight reshuffle would look better. Plus it will make it easier to plant whatever new I get next spring as the empty spots are along in a row at one end of the second row. None of these spots are spoken for and that means I can get something new over the winter for next spring. And I have a few other spots in the front yard too. So you better believe I will mange to find something over winter to fill them come spring.

Its not like you will be looking at pictures of the plateau and think that there is any real difference. The layout is the same and it going to stay like that. Mostly it is not changed in that there are 4 rows and I was only working on parts of the front two rows. So seven daylilies moved today and it's not like they even moved very far :-)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus