SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mctavish6

Squashed Pictures, attn Ludisa, Mocc. and others

mctavish6
11 years ago

Yesterday I wanted to add a few pictures to the pot-head thread. When I previewed the pictures they were squished out of shape. They were way too short which distorted the picture. I tried different sizes and they all came out that way. I finally looked back at some of the recent alphabet threads. All of my pictures have been deformed in this way. I would never have put them on there in the first place if they were going to look like that. I looked more closley at others pictures. Ludisa and Mocc. your pictures have also been squished. The common denominator is that we use Flicker. To the rest of you, check out your pictures and see if they have been altered. The shape of the picture will look like an extreme wide angle shot.

Below are examples of the same picture from Photobucket (correct shape but small size) and Flicker which appears flat. In both cases the pictures were put on the sites at 1000 x 792. When you look at the picture on the actual Flicker site it appears normal. Does anyone have any ideas what we can do?

Photobucket

Flicker

Comments (20)