SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Hey Rita

organic_kitten
13 years ago

I finally bought Westbourne's Oranges for Christmas. I never would have bought it without your pictures. I also got the last two fans of So Blue Without Teresa. These were from Mary Jane. Then I was able to get Mom's Cinnamon Rolls form a secondary seller. I am staying off the auction now, bored or not. by the time I have planted everything I have ordered, I will be out of room.

I ordered a new bench for the butterfly garden today. I started googling "butterfly benches" and it took me to a site where the bench was an excellent price, so, I bought it.

Today, I finished preparing the bed for the first of the roses and some of the daylilies. I am ready to add amendments to the soil of the rest of the rose bed.

I am looking forward to having a new little rose garden. It will be opposite the new iris bed. I will post pictures sometime soon. There is a lot of work to do yet, but all of the weeds have been dug out, so the really horrendously aggravating part is done.

DH found one of the big gray fish lying dead on the bottom of the pond today. That is not good, and it has been at least six years since we lost a fish to anything but fish stupidity. One koi jumped out of the pond when it was about 8 inches long. This fish today weighed just over three pounds. I have got to get that pond finished, since the existing one is too small for all those fish.

kay

Comments (2)