SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
celestialrose_nh

Christmas in August! Got my 1st Maryott's order

celeste/NH
13 years ago

I took me a long time to put together my very first daylily order because Maryott's BOGO sale was so tempting,

and because they have so many gorgeous lilies. At one time I had over 30 DL's on my list! It was very painful to whittle the list down, but I did list a few of them on my order as possible substitutions or bonuses. I have repeatedly read how generous Maryott's is, and was so eager to see what they would send. So today when that huge package arrived at my door I could feel my heart beating with excitement, as if I was 6 again, opening up presents Christmas morning!

These are what I ordered: Eye of the Hurricane (BOGO)

Ledgewood's Firecracker

Levi Davis (BOGO)

Frank's Star of Bethlehem (BOGO)

Circus Performer (BOGO)

String Theory (BOGO)

and these are my 'Christmas' presents:

Wild Irish (weekly promotion)

Free Wheelin'

Shores of Time

Kazoo

Gilded by Grace

Annabelle's Blush

Color Fusion

I am so HAPPY!!! Not only did I get so many on my 'wish list' but on each Circus Performer are a little 'baby'

growing on the flower stalk. I also was delighted with how quickly the package got here, shipped on Monday and received on Wednesday, coming all the way from the west coast to the east coast! The plants are sizeable, just like you all said they would be.

I know for sure they will be getting lots more of my business! In fact, I feel another order materializing in my brain...LOL.

Does anyone here grow 'Color Fusion' or have any photos of it? I have seen lots of info. and photos of the rest that I received, but can't find much on this one. That's the only one that I didn't request, but was lucky enough to get along with the others.

Celeste

Hard to believe there are 18 daylily plants in there!

They pack them so well.

{{gwi:942742}}

This one has a flower scape coming up on it....do I have to cut it off or does it have a chance of ever blooming?

{{gwi:942743}}

Look at those beautiful things....

{{gwi:942744}}

Comments (20)