SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Blooms today (pics)

newyorkrita
15 years ago

So little is blooming here, at least for daylilies that it is almost depressing. The garden has lots of color as there are lots of flowers but I sure do miss those daylily blooms. Afew bloomers-

GUAVA JELLY FFO new from Melanie Mason this spring and deffinately a late bloomer. I have it in my late season garden that I did in the backyard (the one with the milkweed).

Here is a picture of GUAVY JELLY in the back and Brian Culvers VICTORIANA in the front. They are planted next too each other. The angle of the picture makes GUAVA JELLY look small but its a very big flower.

RRETTY GAUDY on rebloom!!! I loved this one first time around, it is one of my very favorites up in the daylily plateau. I notice that the edges are getting fancier now on the rebloom as its hot now. I noticed the edges were fancier on the rebloom of WISEST OF WIZARDS too so it must be a rebloom thing.

Here is CONDILLA still blooming away. Since I have shown her before, I thought I would pull back some in the shot and show a group shot with the roses that she is next too. There is Sedum planted in back of her.

There is lots of color here because the main rose bed next to the side of my house is in wonderful rebloom.

A spray of red roses. I love red roses and have lots of them.

The Zinnias planted around some daylilies are in glorious full bloom also, but the daylilies are not.

Here is a STATE FAIR Zinnia.

CIRCULIAR THINKING

CHINA BRIDE. I keep taking pics of her because she is just so lovely.

SUSAN WEBBER again.

Very old TIGER LILLIES. They were growing here when my parents bought this house when I was about 8 years old and that was a very, very long time ago. Who knows how long they had already been here then. They have been moved around some but for me, they will always be here. Reminds me of my chiildhood.

Comments (16)