SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Doing The Happy Rain Dance

avedon_gw
12 years ago

I know there are more serious issues weather-wise happening to lots of Forum members, and hope all that are dealing with the aftermath of the storm are okay and lives, pets, and property are also okay. I just had to post that when we got up this morning, it was to dark clouds and eventually RAIN. Now this is not anything heavy duty, and I don't know how long it will last, but it's been a long time since we have had any rain. Yesterday was blast furnace heat up to 104*, and no clouds. It seems that it may be possible for our area to have a chance of rain right through the weekend. Boy, are we hoping it happens. We also wish the same for everyone who has been suffering through this dry spell with record setting temperatures. There has been one bright spot here--yesterday, my husband was watering and found a new bloom scape coming up on Miss Victoria. With this rain and cooler temps, we will be watching all our d.lilies to see if this weather change will prompt more scapes. You bet I am doing the happy rain dance!!!! Avedon

Comments (13)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH