SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jonsgirl1433

new herb garden lots of questions

jonsgirl1433
15 years ago

Hello everyone! I just planted my herb garden for the first time and I have a lot of questions. It's late in the season here and I've found prices to be super cheap, in fact one green house just gave me whatever I wanted that was left for free!! Being new I want to try it all!!! I started with a 5 by 4 foot garden but over the last week it has doubled that in size and I want to go along the whole back of the house now!! I am concerned about what to plant beside each other and what will survive the winter in Ohio. I want to bring in a start of everything that I have (feeling fortunate that some of them were free) and see if I can keep what I have and add to for next spring. What is the best way to keep them inside (what kind of pots, how large a start). If I do want to get seeds where and when do I get them from the plants? What kind of plant food should I be using on them? I have many other questions but I guess thats a good start. One last one, is there anywhere you can buy labels already made that hold up well? Can't wait to hear back from all of you!!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County