SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myohhmy

HAVE: have : lots of mints and herbs - need to find them a new h

myohhmy
17 years ago

Hi,

In my winter planning for the garden next year. I have decieded to take out all my mints and quite afew of my herbs.I am changing my herb garden into a white flower bed and I am chainging my mint bed into a succulant garden.

There's probably 10 or more herbs and at least 7 different type of mints. see my page which although not updated will give you a good idea.

SOOO I have alot to trade. I am not too picky at what I get in exchange. Any iris, daylily, succlant, sedums, white flowering or black flower zone 5 hardy perinel, autumn joys, canna, dahlia, hens and chicks - named or un named would be great. I am starting a new bed at my moms and whatever I get in trade will go over there. or if you have alot of anything and need to get rid of it let me know.

Due to bad past expereiences I will NOT send out unless I have either traded with you before or until i receive a delivery confirmaton that you have sent your package to me. Sorry to have to do this but if you are a serious trader you will not mind. I prefer large trades and will not do single one item trades.

I plan on sending all orders out in the spring.

email me if you want to set something up.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath