SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
edward_kimball_gw

New Daylilies Here and Coming

Edward_Kimball
15 years ago

Hi All,

I got some new ones in the past week as well as an order for fall and a trade lined up. I got that clump of Tower of Babel I had mentined previously and split it in half and sent one half to my mother-inlaw. I also got a couple of unusual forms from local hybridizer Marie Stuart: Dancing with Deric and Acadia at Twilight. I ordered Moonlight Sail on the lily auction. It will be making it as far as my mother-inlaw's this fall and she will be sending it out in the spring. Finally, I have traded for Enduring Freedom and Yukon Spring. Yukon Spring will be my first daylily from Bryan Culver. It is a nice yellow with a high budcount (30+). The last of the new ones for late summer/early fall is Mary's Baby by Richard Norris. This was a gift from my mother-inlaw.

Not much blooming today. It seems to go back and forth between good days and slow days. I have bloom on a couple of Brian Mahieu's daylilies: Thorhalla and Gudrid. It is a sunny day today so I should be able to get some good pictures when I get home from work.

Edward

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz