SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patmark_gw

I hope everyone is well

Patmark
12 years ago

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I haven't been on in a few days so I just thought I give a shout out to all of my new friends here on the Garden Web.

Kat, the Bannana trees are doing great. The Dwarf was struggling with the heat so I moved it onto the porch so I could regulate it better. I cut off the lowest 3 leaves as they turned yellow and were looking really bad. Once I did that the top three leaves perked right up and it looks just as happy as can be now. How are the plants that I gave you doing? I hope they do well for you and give lots of veggies for you and Ralph to enjoy.

Well my screen room is starting to look like a nursery lol, but the Tomatoes are bearing fruit, the Banna peppers are loaded, and the Bell peppers finally have 4 or 5 little tiny peppers growing on them. I stuck a seedles watermelon seed in that I found in a watermellon that I was eating, and in 3 days its growing like a weed.

We also adopted sweet 7mo old lab/hound mix, hes an absolutely perfect little gentleman. We are so happy to have him. It's been a year since we lost our dog Copper to cancer so we were quite ready. Other than that all is well here. I will talk to you all soon my friends. Take care.

Patmark/Mark

Comments (11)