SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Lots of Blooms now!!!

Cindy zone 6a
13 years ago

My gardens were just going crazy when I got back from my trip. Now, I realized I haven't posted any of my own. LOL too busy with posting all those Florida daylilies.

This seems to have been an exceptionally good year with only 12 daylilies that didn't show up this summer. That is far better than last year. Here are some of my favorites.

Ducks Luck

Open My Eyes

Lee Pickles

Toss of the Dice

Wolf Eyes

Marietta Snowflake

True Blue Heart

Jamaican Me Crazy

Good Old Pumpkin Kid, who doesn't love PK

Little Rainbow

I have South Seas planted close to my Trumpet Vine, and I love the way they go together. the bloom color is almost a perfect match. Often the trumpet vine blooms will fall all around the South Seas, and it is very pretty!

Here is my coffee bench!!! You can see my massive trumpet vine, but I love it and the hummingbirds love it too! Sorry about the bucket there!!! I am always doing that!

I know Bowie missed me when I was gone, he was following me closely!!!

I am expecting an Iris order soon, so I had to thin out some of them to make room for the new ones!! I am gonna stick in a few daylilies there too!!! Figure it would be good to break up the iris a bit!!

Here is Kansas Kitten

My Oriental Lilies have just started, and boy do they smell good. I just love them!!!

I also had a few visitors, it is one reason I would never get rid of all the purple coneflower. !!! cindy

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus