SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sapphiregirl_gw

Another Mystery Plant

sapphiregirl
15 years ago

I have a plant that someone from a MSN Group was kind enough to send me last summer. It was a very young one off of the mother plant. Seems it grows like a spider plant. I almost lost it during some hard freezes this winter tho it was covered, but it came back. No one including the woman who sent it to me knows what it is. It loves full sun as well as partial shade. The main top part fell off, and I just stuck it in some soil, and it took off again very well. It sitll has babies on it with roots as well as growing new runners out of the main plant. It definitely needs to be a hanging plant. I am leaving the link to my photobucket to show you what it looked like when I first got it,..when it started growing runners, and what it looks like now. When you click on the link,..on the left side you will see names of my albums. Just click on the one that says: "Mystery Plant". Clicking on each pic. will zoom it in closer. Can anyone help us find out just what this is? I've run around in circles trying to find out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Comments (6)