SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

I got RAIN today,alittle anyway.

jean_ar
14 years ago

We are under a severe thunderstorm watch until 11PM so we might get some more rain,later.We sure need it.The ground is like cement.

I took a couple pictures a couple days ago,so thought I would post them first, then a couple I took while it was raining this morning,just for fun.

Rita,These was took with the new camera.

{{gwi:881837}}

{{gwi:881838}}

This one was took from about 15 feet away.Didn't want to go out in the rain with the camera,so I stayed on the porch and shot it,and didn't think it would come out this good.Not saying its a perfect shot,but not bad from such a distance.

{{gwi:881839}}

and a couple more shots thats not blooms.I was having fun with the zoom lens,and these little birds are soo fast.

{{gwi:881840}}

{{gwi:881841}}

It was raining pretty hard while trying to take these pictures of the Hummingbirds and of Hearts of Fire.Good thing those blooms has such a huge thick scape.A few days ago we had a little storm came through with 60mph winds and the scapes was swaying back and forth,but didn't break.

Hope you injoy my photos.Not many blooms left now.I counted 6 more buds up under these blooms on Hearts of Fire,and a couple more on Condilla,and thats all of them,unless I get some more rebloom scapes.So, come on you northern folks and post lots of photos for us ,thats run out of blooms.

Jean

Comments (15)