SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tepelus

Got camera happy today...lots of pics

tepelus
15 years ago

First I want to show you my FFO's of Book of Kells, one poly one normal, in the morning before the sun hit them and later as the sun hits them....

First two at 9am, before the sun:

Then later at 11am when the sun finally reached them:

This one was taken with the lens in a hole of the chain link fence, shadows of it are cascading on the flower. Stupid flower had to bloom facing the wrong way...lol!

Mary Alice Stokes, before the sun reached her, and an hour later when it did. Again, taken through a hole in the chain link fence for the same reason as the other flower. The second pic is more to her true color:

String Theory, 9am shot then noon shot. I wasn't fond of this flower when it first bloomed, but I have taken a liking to it.

{{gwi:670763}}

Close-up of one of my unknown reds:

Unknown pink, might be Evelyn Claar or Hall's Pink, dunno.

Mal, both shots taken at 9am, but at different angles, one looks whiter than the other, the more yellow-cream colored photo is the true color:

{{gwi:668183}}

And a close-up:

Soft Summer Night, glistening in the sun:

An unknown magenta colored flower:

Hyperion with some red asiatics:

And to break up the monotony, dianthus Velvet 'N Lace:

I hope that I haven't bored you with all my pictures. I don't have anybody to share my gardens and flowers with except my boyfriend and he's not a plant person, so I like to share them with all of you. They are one of the few things in my life that really make me happy. Enjoy!

Karen

Comments (4)