SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gerry_wyomingpa

New (again) to Lorain Co. Ohio...

gerry_wyomingpa
16 years ago

I just moved back to Lorain County (N. Ridgeville), Ohio after being in NE PA since spring of 2001. So much has changed!

I was into plants way back when, but not like after moving to PA, I had a nice yard for growing things and lots of great soil and sun, things flourished, as did I those first few years. I left many plants behind, some I will have a chance to get back in late May, but most will have to stay. I am living with my sister and brother-in-law for now and they are not much into the gardening, and what they do have is all very structured...I was VERY informal.

Would like to meet fellow gardeners in the local area for information as well as garden tours and walks...learn tricks for the area and share any information I have that may help here.

I am pretty good at starting plants from cuttings, not sure if it is luck or not, but have a good success rate, so would be more than willing to help others with that...sister says I can grow anything, but I am not so sure...

Anyway, just thought I would do a quick introduction and see who is out there and where...

Gerry

Comments (6)