SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Wednesday Pictures

14 years ago

WATERMELLON LUMINOUSITY

HEAVENS PROCLAIM FFO. A Korth intro that I recieved as a bonus this spring from him.

FOUNTAIN OF LIFE 2009 intro from Karol has been blooming. The edge is getting better now.

OFF BEAT. The applique eye on mine looks no where near as good as the one that Julie posted yesterday on hers. Still, it looks much, much better than it did last year for me.

{{gwi:628255}}

A mess of ROCKET CITY and SPELLBINDER that I just love the looks of. Looks better in person than the pictures turn out. They are planted in a row in front of my erect thornless blackberries and each year the show they put on keeps getting better. I planted these just the year before my big daylilies crazies hit and part of the reason was they looked so good that I wanted more daylilies. And those two are just oldies but look fabulous. Along further in the row but not in the picture is where I planted my SOUTH SEAS so I really have a vivid orange theme going on in that part of the garden.

{{gwi:628253}}

HI HO SILVER with HEARTS OF FIRE in the backround.

INSIDER TRADING

DANCING WITH SANDRA one of my new Dale Thomas lates.

{{gwi:628249}}

NUCLEAR MELTDOWN twins.

{{gwi:628258}}

ORIENTAL LILIES in full bloom now. All the asitics, which bloom first, are done now so the orientals are putting on the show.

{{gwi:628259}}

More Oriental lilies.

{{gwi:628275}}

DOC WEBSTER a Charmaine Rich intro, blooming up in the plateau.

Comments (9)