SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cxjr25

Thought I'd share some pics

cxjr25
13 years ago

I always enjoy when my fellow GWers share pics of their gardens, so thought I'd shoot over some of the things that make me smile in my yard.

Made this from a coconut that was lying around the yard

this is a bougainvillea i am going to try and train as a bonsai

flapjack showing new growth, wondering if i should keep it out of the sun so the whole thing stays green

borneo giant, not yet a giant

desert rose blooming like crazy, not sure if its because i recently changed the pot

rain barrel and recently planted plumeria, started from a cutting. I hope it likes the area. It gets morning and early afternoon sun

staghorn showing new growth in the upper left corner. An area i thought had died and gone away forever

i recently removed all the aralias surrounding the perimeter and replaced with native clusia. what i didnt realize was that this bougainvillea was being supported by those aralias. Anyone want to give me sage advice on how to prune this thing? I would love to keep it as it looks mature, but the structure right now doesnt make sense

this is an avocado that started from seed on its own. If anyone is in Miami and would like to have it, please let me know. I have nowhere to put it.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths