SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stella_blue_gardens

1ST. Meeting of the SOCALFUNG Club - October 18, 2003

Stella_Blue
20 years ago

Our First Meeting of the SOCAL FUN Gardening Club is one week away on October 18, 2003 at 10:30 am at my home  Mary in Yorba Linda, CA. close to 91 Fwy and Imperial Hwy and 241 toll road in Orange County. If you are planning on attending and need directions please email me. I hope to meet many of our 43 members!!

At the start of our meeting we will have a one plant per member exchange. It will be very simple, you will put your name in a box when your name is drawn you will pick one plant then the member that brought that plant will tell us all a little something about them selfÂs and the plant you have chosen. After the introductions we will begin discussing the wants and needs of our club and itÂs branches. Skrip will be bringing our club logo that he has been designing.

What to bring with you to the meeting:

* One Plant that you grow and find particularly amazing. Be prepared to give a short introduction of yourself and your plant.

* Chair if you have one

* Your Ideas

After our meeting ends (which could last a couple hours) you may want to consider attending the Fullerton Arboretum Fall Festival the campus is about 20 minutes away.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus