SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathy_bochonko

Flowering Carpet & Lavender Simplicity Roses

Kathy Bochonko
17 years ago

Does anyone grow the white flowering carpet roses? Are they really disease resistant here? Has anyone seen them anywhere now? In addition, I was looking at the J&P Lavender Simplicity but I don't want to have to spray will these be ok without spray or will they loose too many of their leaves?

I am also looking for a particularly spectacular disease resistant rose to sprawl across a 10 foot section of fence, It is on the southeastern corner of the house (more east than south) so it gets a good amount of sun. It is also about midway down a slope so it may have problems with water running off. I would prefer in not to be pink, but would rather have spectacular pink then mediocre some other color. I just seem to have a lot of pink roses vs other colors. If it is not a repeat bloomer maybe a combo with a clematis or something so I could have more bloom? I have been tied up with other stuff lately and have missed you guys, but I have been afraid to come to the site for fear of starting too many new projects in my mind. We got a fence installed this winter so now I have all these new places screaming to be planted.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath