SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mawehe63

trouble finding ficus in middle tennessee

mawehe63
14 years ago

i have been trying to get a few ficus benjamina for a while now it is very difficult to find here in mcminnville i want one so i can take cuttings to train into bonsai but i have never actually seen any for sale except the huge braided trunk ones which one i just dont like and two i dont have the window space for something like that though i do have two small ficus mallsai . one is a ginseng ficus that still has not grown its leaves back (i got it a few weeks ago at walmart it had probably been there for months and it was half price so i figured why not it had maybe one leaf on it but i scraped a small part on the tree and it is still green underneath and the roots are growing just not any leaves ) and a tigerbark ficus that i also bought from walmart as a mallsai it has some ugly S curves in it i took two small cuttings from it and theyre growing

anyway i guess im through with my rant so right too my question anyone know of any nurseries or plant shops in middle tennessee that might have a ficus benjamina (or similar species) that would have what im looking for? (i think its funny , on the bonsai forumn they speak of ficus benjamina as the most common plant anywhere but i still havent been able to find one ) looking back at this message i realise how random i am

Comment (1)