SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cedarglen_gw

New member - pictures!

cedarglen
13 years ago

Hello!

I have been lurking here for a while, so I finally decided to introduce myself and post some pics. We bought our house 2.5 years ago, so this was my third year in the garden. However, it feels more like a first or second year because I had a baby last spring and my garden was mostly nettles and thistles last year; very impressive, 7-foot tall weeds! When we bought the house it didn't have even a hint of a garden - it had been logged and they left it looking like a clearcut full of weeds. Needless to say, I'm still dealing with those weeds. This year I worked hard to get it in shape. It is a work in progress, and I constantly have a list of about 5000 projects on the go, but I love it. All of your gardens have been an inspiration as I've started creating mine, so I hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of our yard. Somehow I only took pictures of the front yard this year, though I do have more established gardens in the back. I'll have to get my camera out more next year ;).

Hmmm... now I just have to figure out how to add those pictures. This is not obvious, is it?

Comments (32)

Sponsored