SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
drgulley_gw

Whew It's Been HOT here.....

drgulley
14 years ago

We have already had 10 plus days of over 100 degree temps here and it has been down right miserable outside. Throw in the humidity and it makes it worse. Finally today we had a break in temps and a little much needed rain! We are on a watering ban right now and we are not supposed to be doing any watering outside. It's crazy! I have been enjoying everyone's pictures even if I am not able to post. Here are my recent blooms.

Purple Mound - The color on this one really stands out among all my purples. The best by far. It has a velvety look to it.

Peach Wine

Circle of Secrets

Kwanso Twins

Talledaga - Still doesn't look quite like the picture on the Floyd Cove website but it is getting better.

That Away - Had to get this Hanson daylily because it is different.

Victorian Lace

Autumn Romance - A bonus from Blueridge. It is one of his intros and it holds up really well in the heat.

Claudine's Charm - One of my favorites.

Music Monkey - Got this one from Phil Korth and I was a little disappointed in the first bloom. It is supposed to have a red eye. I am hoping it will get better. I think it is just too darn hot.

Last Snowflake - FFO opened up really well. I love this one. I noticed a little more yellow to it than I thought it would have. It held up really well in the heat.

Dixieland Band

Duke of Gascone

Sulled Up Ol' Possum - this was a bonus from Mary Jane Meadows. It was really hard to capture the colors on this one. It really surprised me.

June Hudson

Dianne

Comments (16)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH