SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladylovingdove

When is a yellow, not just another yellow? Seedling pics.

ladylovingdove
14 years ago

Well since it is still pouring rain, I will post lots of pics today. I apologise to those on dialup, but how do you choose when you love them all. I started growing seedlings 3 years ago when I didn't have much to cross. I did fall in love with both Bold Encounter and So Many Stars, so yep I did it.

I made a water bed like Tom Maddox uses and put about 150 seedlings in it, talk about a small operation, LOL. Until today it hasn't had much water except for the water hose type of water. It is FULL right now and still more coming down.

Most of my seedlings bloomed this year allowing me to evaluate and save some. I sent a friend of my sons, home with a whole pickup load full of my rejects, but he was ecstatic to get them. he loves free stuff.

OK when is a yellow just not another yellow? When it is YOUR baby, thats it.

Some of these I posted before, but what the heck, no work outside today, so I'm posting seedling pictures, feel free to comment on my new babies.

Dot

Sherry Lane Carr x Bold Encounter, I have named it Lemonesque, it is so hard for my camera to capture its beauty

Bold Encounter x So Many Stars has been named Alexandra Paige

seedling 09-32 (Bold Encounter x So Many Stars, this cross was so good and extremely hard to pick favorites

same cross, seedling 08-06F

same cross, named Bold Stars, prettier than the pic

seedling 08-12 from Americas Most Wanted x Jt 326 Maddox seedling

seedling 09-43, same cross (B En x SMS)

seedling 09-37 (Princess Diana x Green Illusion) a beautiful pastel

seedling 09-33 (Princess Diana x Green Illusion) more green, it has potential that I can see, even though it is a small flower right now

seedling 09-31 a Scott Bennett seedling

Comments (12)