SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Some blooms from today, Saturday

nat4b
11 years ago

It is an overcast morning, and I was hurrying to take pics before the rain. Well, two hours later still overcast but no rain. The colors were off for some of the flowers, I tried with flash, without flash. Thought of adjusting the white balance, but obviously my old camera doesn't have it, or I couldn't find. I'll try to note where it's correct.

Prediction FFO (one of them, second tried to double, and third didn't open all the way). Prediction is popular so you know it's bright yellow and red

{{gwi:765998}}

Or Russian Ragtime - it is not like that! It's more like purple :) This is with the flash

{{gwi:765999}}

Forsyth Frostbound FFO

{{gwi:766001}}

My pink early noid has instant rebloom scapes coming up (and several other plants too!!)

{{gwi:766003}}

Another noid FFO, this was too dark without a flash, but with flash it's lighter than it is

{{gwi:766004}}

Cast Your Net first flowers

{{gwi:766006}}

Undercurrent - I think I managed to capture the correct color but the eye is more visible in real life

{{gwi:766008}}

And here's a new one next to it, they look kinda similar. It's Quiet Reflections (FFO) and the the color is off. It is purple and bright and colorful but not that shade of purple

{{gwi:766010}}

I tried different angles, with and without flash, nothing helps.

I think flash gave the correct color to Siloam Double Classic, which blooms in the foliage and just slightly above foliage this year. At least it started doubling somewhat :)

{{gwi:766012}}

Soul On Fire 2FO - better!

{{gwi:766014}}

Yet another NOID FFO (this one is diamond dusted)

{{gwi:766016}}

And, Forty Days and Forty Nights (loong name ;) FFO - I just planted it last month!!

{{gwi:766017}}

Thanks for looking.

Comments (11)