SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Oh, the things we do for our DL!!!

Cindy zone 6a
14 years ago

Well, I had it to be done, My large old willow tree was taken down!! I did love it, but it was damaged. Cracked and twisting, even in the slightest of breezes you could hear it cracking. Too Scary, wind going wrong way, it could land on my house.!! So got pemission from the lake management to have it chopped into the lake, (will clean it up and remove from the bank when they lower the water level in the fall.) But , on the up side of things, the amount of sunlight in my yard is amazing, the flowers always did ok, but now it will be great, and while the tree guys were here I had them limb out other trees so my new beds would have more sun and they do now!!! These guys did such a great job and they were very very careful about my flower beds, Only one casualty, and it was one of the last yellow iris, a branch swung out and clipped the flower off, they told me later, they were scrambling to find superglue in their toolboxes to glue it back on. LOL. Then they decided that since the flower didn't have a 'sign' by it, it was probably OK. Too Funny.

Going to Daylilies by the Pond tomorrow to get beauties to fill up the new bed. Can't wait.

Cindy

Comments (7)