SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ricksample

Teaching her young

ricksample
10 years ago

Long time no see... had to take a pass this year on planting conifers. Been busy remodeling the house, chopping down my field and playing with the little one. It was tough... but it worked out for the best. Got to fed up with watering everything weekly that I decided to skip this year, focus on other things, while the ones I do have planted become established. Next year everything planted should be around 2 years in the ground... which means minimal upkeep. Which will be nice since I've spent countless hours each week watering in the drought of 2011 & 2012. On a positive note, I've been getting my spring project together. Can't wait to start ordering and digging in the dirt again!

She's been keeping me busy all summer... 10 months old and just started to crawl and really becoming alert. She loves the outdoors... I love caring her around the beds each night seeing her get exited and pointing at all the plants.

In front of Picea abies 'Gold Drift' - I know I need to stake it properly... the longer stake is laying on the ground, just haven't had a chance to make the switch =) As you can see.... the final acre is cleared off way in the back and is ready for my spring project!

In front of Pinus strobus 'Louie'

She got exited seeing birds

Then she points & makes a "Oooooo" sound as they get closer lol

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County