SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengranny2_gw

June favorites (photo heavy)

gardengranny2
13 years ago

I usually post photos in the gallery. But, the gallery doesn't seem to get the traffic that used to frequent there. So, I hope there are no objections to the following snaps. Hope you enjoy the tour. Liz

There hasn't been anything worth posting from my gardens of late. Things have come and gone so quickly this year due to extremely unusual high temps and the high humidity which has accompanied the temps has not been appreciated by anything. What happened to spring this year?

But now, the gardens are in high summer form. They are lush and full. However, I don't expect they'll be here very long.

{{gwi:688326}}

{{gwi:688327}}

{{gwi:688328}}

{{gwi:688330}}

{{gwi:688332}}

{{gwi:688334}}

{{gwi:688335}}

{{gwi:688338}}

Please excuse the hose in the next shot. DH was at the bottom of the hill watering recently (early spring) planted rhodies.

{{gwi:688340}}

{{gwi:688342}}

The edge of the woods where last year we cleared out all of the poison ivy, virginia creeper, and a multitude of various weeds. We now have in this area an assortment of rhodies, azaleas, and hostas, as well as this hydrangea which we transplanted last year from the area in front of where it is now located.

{{gwi:688345}}

{{gwi:688347}}

{{gwi:688349}}

Hope you all have a great summer!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH