SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Inca Prince Shows His Face

organic_kitten
13 years ago

I always like this bloom. It seems as if it is blooming earlier than last year, but I am not sure:

The Older lilies have been blooming too:

This is such a bright pretty color. I have no idea what it is, because I bought it because I liked the bloom, way back when:

I am so tired. I have been painting that shed. I am down to the trim on the doors, and about a foot and a half of the top trim on the front. The other three sides are finished.

I should have quit earlier than I did, because I was stepping off of the ladder...and I was about 2 steps farther from the ground that I thought I was. Of course, I had the paint bucket in my hand, and as I stepped off, I kept going. The paint spilled on my way down, and as I fell, I landed in some of it. Only my dignity seems to be injured, but I expect to feel it tomorrow.

It would have been amusing to have a video, not only of my failing, but because after I decided I was okay, I then used a tablespoon to recover about a third of a can of paint, then lifted the remaining paint-stained dirt, and washed off the stepping stone. I didn't want just a casual observer to see what had happened, and it would be obvious. I decided to quit then, and it will be next week before I finish it, supposedly we have rain Monday (hope so, we need it) and I'll finish up Tuesday.

kay

Comments (6)