SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imagardener2

Apropos of nothing :-)

imagardener2
15 years ago

I was thinking about this and thought I'd post.

I'm making a resolution to not take things personally when it's not personal. Huh, you say?

Sometimes I make a post in response to a question posed and it seems like the poster responds to other people but not me. MEEEEEE! lol. And I took the time to give my 2 cents and wanted ...what...praise? no....agreement...no. Just a response to let me know my response was read.

It's happened a few times, here, and especially on other forums where they don't know me from Jack. Sometimes (other forums) it's seems I am pointedly ignored while others are praised and even (dare I say it) treated like royalty.

So I thought about it and said, it's not personal. What I say EVERY time isn't worthy of a response. Lots of people read these posts and never say a word. And they might even say "Hmmmm (to themselves) that's a good idea." I am one of those people even though I post also.

So here is a thank you to all those who post, no matter whether you get feedback or not. I appreciate your posts. And I will post without regard for getting a response (although it is fun when it happens).

P.S. Don't feel you have to respond to this post :-)

Comments (16)