SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trillium15_gw

WANTED: Russian Roulette Round Robin

trillium15
13 years ago

Ok. So it's been over a year since I posted...and about the same amount of time since I did a round robin. Last one was a Rainbow Round Robin...different colors...

We all have seeds that are more than a year old that we just don't know how well wil germinate but are afraid to get rid of right???

I'd like to do a "Russian Roulette" Round Robin...because it's hit & miss if you'll get something to germinate. LOL. It's a good way to get rid of previous years' seeds and maybe get something new and interesting in return.

Rather than waiting for a pkg to come in the mail, where people forget to send it out the next day, they don't package the seeds up right and they spill out into the parcel, I'd like to propose the following:

Send me the pkgs of what you want to 'unload' along with a wishlist of anything you'd like in return. I will return seeds on a 1:1 basis. You send 5 pkgs, I'll send you 5 pkgs back of different seeds, trying to accomodate your request.

pkgs should be clearly marked with the name of the seed and should contain 20 seeds of common or 5 seeds of rare plants. Can be annual, perennial, veg, herb...whatever you have from previous years that you don't want and aren't sure will have 100% germination.

Send me a msg if you're interested and I will accept names until Dec 31st and then accept packages until Jan 15th. That gives people time to get over the holidays and get their seeds pkg'd up. Seeds will be received by me and once I have them all, they will be mailed out no later than Jan 31st (assuming they are all in to be by the 3rd week of Jan).

That will give everyone their new seeds arriving by 1st week of Feb...in time still for winter sowing, window sill sowing and grow lights...

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions