SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peatpod

HAVE: Apology to all who attended the Markham Swap

peatpod
18 years ago

I just wanted to take the time to apologise to everyone who attended the Markham Swap .. especially those who I had set up trades with.

I am so sorry that I didn't make the swap .. I loaded up the truck at 7:30 am and hit the road. I thought if I left early and did get lost that I had allowed for enough time to find my way. Well .. that didnt happen. I did get lost and stopped for directions .. several times .. ultimately I became so flustered that I continued to get myself lost. I was in tears at one point attempting to navigate myself around unfamiliar territory.

I still have the plants that everyone asked for .. and the cuttings. If those of you who had requested cuttings would send me your address I can send you frest ROS cuttings asap. I can also send out the smaller plants bare root if you would like. I will plant up the perennials that I had made trades for and with any luck they will make to the spring swap. For those of you who had requested the lantana plants .. please let me send you some of the seeds that I have collected this fall.

I feel so horrible .. and I was so looking forward to seeing everyone.

Laura

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions