SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scully931

A picture tour of my new gardens. :-)

scully931
14 years ago

I added quite a bit to my gardens this year. The cottage part and the shed are three years old now and the first tropical part is one year old. Everything else is new this year. Lots of digging!

Not much has filled in yet on the newer parts and I still don't have my bamboo fence all the way up. But, I just mulched and wanted to share. :-)

My shed:

{{gwi:669176}}

One of the pretty clematis: (and the gnome's home;-)

{{gwi:669178}}

Cottage garden:

{{gwi:669180}}

{{gwi:669184}}

Tropical garden I put in last year. Not much in bloom right now but it will soon be bursting with bright colors and my wonderful musa basjoo (banana) that better make it through winter this year. :-/

{{gwi:669187}}

Corner garden, all white and blue:

{{gwi:669189}}

New area with bamboo:

{{gwi:669191}}

Deck. I have mostly lavender, catmint and pink coneflowers planted here:

{{gwi:669193}}

Dragon:

{{gwi:669195}}

Fairy:

{{gwi:669197}}

New tropical area. Lots of red and pink cannas planted here which are just about six inches tall now. Lots of dahlias too. Not much up yet:

{{gwi:669199}}

{{gwi:669201}}

And, finally, the view from my deck. I have a walkway going around, which still has to be put in. I found all the stones around my property. Glad the mulching is done. Between this and my vegetable and rose gardens, it took about fifty bags. :-/

{{gwi:669203}}

Hope you liked pictures! I live off the beaten path (though about two seconds from a major shopping area) so not many people ever see them. Wanted to share. :-)

Comments (14)

Sponsored