SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

More orders came : - ) No pics this time

Julia WV (6b)
12 years ago

Another couple of orders came yesterday and today I got everything in. Yipppppeeeee. Very warm and humid here BUT I am not complaining. I'll take this over sleet and snow any day.

I got from Judy Davisson, RAMBUNCTIOUS ROSIE, WHAT'S UP DOWN SOUTH, MEAN GREEN and she sent RABBIT RABBIT as a gift. Large, healthy fans. I'm so pleased with the shipment and can't wait to see these bloom if not this year, next year will have to do, LOL.

From Delano Daylilies - Karen Newman - I got a couple of the Morry/Patterson plants.Karen is the US grower of their plants since the Morry gardens are in Canada. I got GRASSHOPPER, JURASSIC JUNGLE, WHERE'S CAPTAIN KIRK and she sent AVALONIA QUASAR as a gift. Again, another group of large, healthy plants. What I thought was so unique with her shipment was the labels. She uses those long white plastic pot markers that have a hole on the end and writes the name of the daylily on it. So helpful since I didn't have the plant markers ready this morning and used those to mark the plants once I got them in the ground.

The metal plant markers are done, in the ground and the rest waiting for more arrivals to come.

Now I have a Davisson garden bed and another for the Morry plants. Yes, I am starting to group my plants by the hybridizer.

Now I can focus on getting rid of lots of bearded iris - don't worry I have alot I'm keeping - and getting my current daylilies ship shape from all the nasty weather we had.

Time to get back outside and pull some weeds.

Julia

Comments (6)