SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverratspaz

Seedlings 08

riverratspaz
15 years ago

Here are my seedlings from this year, a few at least. some which will be noted are two and three year seedlings, which have improved, or will be fed to the cows next week....

Anyhow here we go

{{gwi:696414}}

brown seedling which i love, great substance, decent bud count 3yr old 7" flower. holds color all day

{{gwi:696417}}

Lavender cream blend with gold edge seedling, good bud count 3yr old, but the spotty appearance is ther no matter what, two seperate clumps now, and im thinking about throwing the out even though this is a 6" flower

{{gwi:696420}}

07 seed. Just Bloomed WOW, i know its a simplisty looking, "vintage look" but this orange cream is over 12" and stands about 14" tall, loaded scapes, just beautiful cant wait to see the improvement. 1yr old

{{gwi:696423}}

Skinny Minny Kid on an old white i had, the substance is likedned to tissue paper, yet holds the color all day in the heat and rain, no mush-odd. Clear yellowish green 30 " stems good increase 2yr old

{{gwi:696426}}

SO LUCKY to still be here 2yr plant, the dogs dug up after bloom last year when it was a muddy brown, replanted, and this came to fruition LOL wohooo its a diploid stands 3' tall cream rose, rust, red, and whatever colors in between those, gorgoues

{{gwi:696428}}

Another one from older genetics, as you can see in the form and clear yellow color. not to tall though right abouve 10" the flower is about 12" wide. Keeper willing to wait on improvement 1yr plant

{{gwi:696430}}

Whiteblush twins 4yr seedling texture close to lace and very transparent yet holds up to temps and rain, with only slight color variations

{{gwi:696433}}

SPUF midget seedling 2yr old, incresing very well, flowers are knarled up alot but a clear one comes through once in a while going to watch it more

{{gwi:696436}}

1yr peach smaller range not to satisfied with it

{{gwi:696438}}

Truck Stopper!!!! I saw this elephant clean across the yard at about 50 yards and ran to the seedling bed, its massive for my garden 12" 1st bloom season for it, want to see improvement

{{gwi:696440}}

ornage oldie 1 yr seedling much improvement to be had

{{gwi:696441}}

golden edge tet 3 yr flower greatly improved over the miniscule size at 4.5"

lonely red spider

{{gwi:696442}}

{{gwi:696443}}

Great Form, lacking on color, needs improvement but a 1st year plant so we'll forgive him

{{gwi:696444}}

one of the spider midgets 1st year ?????

{{gwi:696445}}

spotted red dalmation lol, its about 4" off the ground 1st year we'll see wht happens

{{gwi:696446}}

OOOOOO HAPPY DAY when jesus took all my fears away, this is what ive been wanting to do for some time with my seed, I wanted a claer cream that looked like fresh cow milk with a faint eye, but huge, and this boy is well over 13" YAY 1st yr so theres only room for improvement.

{{gwi:696448}}

This guy has three faces, this color AM, white at noon, and then one shade more orange that the original at dusk, branching out of the wazzoo and bud count too look at the stems, and it just put up new stems to replace these

{{gwi:696448}}

{{gwi:696450}}

{{gwi:696451}}

My favorite this year, a small dainty little flower 4" complete round over, every color of blush blened in and just gorgeouis 3yr plant, years before muddy, and im hopping one more year will help to brighten it more

Comments (17)