SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

auction order arrived today!!!

Cindy zone 6a
12 years ago

It was like santa left a gift in my garage today. I did know it was coming, so I was ready.

All the daylilies looked fabulous. Whiskey is there on the right, he was curious at first, then seemed rather bored with it all!!

{{gwi:693287}}

Then I turned around and had a good laugh. My patio looked like I was a kid and just opened all my Christmas presents and the wrapping paper was all over!! It sure did make me feel like a kid at Christmas. LOL Several of the daylilies were more than 5 fans!!

{{gwi:693288}}

They got a bit of a soak and are already planted in the garden.

{{gwi:693289}}

Oh, my new babies are

Pebble in a Pond

Poly Parrot

Picotee Prism

Subtle Knife

Waterdrops

Waxwing Watercolor

City of New Orleans

Spacecoast Freaky Tiki

Dancing Chevrons

Ellis Powell

Dovelicious

Then, just because I LOVE them and got a great deal, I added more of

Fashion Police, Halloween Trick, Wizard at Large, Sunshine All Day. I just wanted huge clumps of blooms. So now maybe I will have that.

A look at my largest Azelea that is in full bloom right now.

{{gwi:693290}}

The Tall Bearded Iris are putting up tons and tons of buds!! The dwarf iris are in bloom now. This is What Again

{{gwi:693291}}

This dwarf iris is Jive, here in the rain we got the other day. WE dodged the bullet on the snowfall, but it did get very cold. Hopefully, it will start to act more like springtime

{{gwi:693292}}

The dwarfs all did so well, that I already put in an order for July planting. :) I am very anxious for the tall bearded iris to start blooming. I have many new ones that I haven't seen yet.

Oh, I should tell ya all, that the seller from the auction that I received all the daylilies from was abundantdaylilies. I have never been disappointed!!!

Cindy

Comments (11)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus