SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Figuring out the "New" Photo Bucket

organic_kitten
11 years ago

Admittedly, they continue to change it. I liked the first change better, before they divided it into pages again. That way, you could browse your album from start to finish without stopping and reloading each page.

Uploading was obviously designed by a committee. Probably a blind one. Choose upload from the top menu, then you have to select the album you want to upload the pictures to(drop down menu), but you aren't through. After the upload is complete. (you can easily name the pics here) then you have to select view "chosen album" name. If you just hit enter or select go home, the other choice, the pictures evaporate into library or home and you will have to move them one at a time to the desired album. When you find them, that is.

Very ponderous, but I am learning my way around. Also, when you want to post to garden web, you put you cursor ON the words html, not on the link. the link will light up and youh it ctrl-v to insert it in Gardenweb as always. Very ponderous. Not an improvement.
YMMD.

kay

Comments (15)