SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonniepunch

have: free seeds for sase (or trade)

bonniepunch
17 years ago

I have finally bagged up my seeds and I have a whole bunch of them to give away. I am not looking for anything particular in trade, and as I have a very small yard and already have way too many plants I will probably turn down most offers for trade. You can make me an offer if you wish and if I see anything I can't live without, then I'll trade. For the most part though - these seeds are available for free if you send me a SASE.

Please email me if you are interested in some of these seeds (if I do not reply to you within 12 hours it means I did not receive your email).

A few notes first:

*For a SASE, you need to send me an envelope. You can send a padded mailer or a regular envelope and I can provide some bubble wrap to pad the seeds. I also need a return address label and $1.10 in postage for the return trip.

* I do not send seeds through the mail without padding (either a padded mailer or bubble wrap in a regular envelope). This means the return envelopes will be considered oversize by Canada Post and they will require $1.10 in postage. You must send me the correct postage. I will not make up any missing postage.

*If I do not receive your SASE within two weeks of your request I will return the seeds I was holding for you to the available pile.

*Some of these seeds contain chaff or are from hybrids and may or may not resemble the parent. Seeds from some hybrids have a low viability rate - I have not tested many of these so I offer no guarantees.

*Please check the latest postings in this thread as I will be updating the list as I run out of seeds.

Seed List:

Aconitum vulparia (Wolfsbane)

Actaea Europa

Agastache foeniculum (Anise Hyssop)

Alcea rugosa (Russian Hollyhock)

Allium christophii (Star of Persia)

Allium tuberosum (garlic chives)

Asclepias curassavica (Tropical Milkweed)

Astragalus (Vetch)

Asiatic lilies - mixed colours

Belamcanda chinensis (Blackberry lily)

Canna indica - green leaved variety

Celosia 'New Look'

Celosia 'Cockscomb'

Clematis alpina 'Burford White'

Clematis alpina 'Cyanea'

Clematis alpina 'Ruby'

Crambe maritima

Datura 'Ballerina White'

Datura 'Triple Yellow'