SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
keesha2006

Garden Bug Bite!

17 years ago

Ok, it is almost time..and the bug has bitten me...I am looking forward to the smell of dirt and the darn stuff under my nails. Went to Lowe's yesterday to order more guest house flooring to finish that job up and they had one of thier famous clearance racks by the checkouts. I bought several pints of water retention crystals for $3.00 a piece. I paid 8 last year..so I was dancing :), then I bought the 10 pond block kits for a dollar each, Normally they are five each. I saved about fifty bucks so I was a smilin....then the clerk rang up my bill..ok...so I spent more than I saved :) but I still saved :)!!! The new tulips I planted last fall have sprouted in some places and the grass is greening as we speak....new life popping out here and there in little spring surprises..anxious to see what survived the winter. Lilacs are leafing..brown brown go away....I am ready for some lush green vegitation!!!!!!!!! Spent the weekend working on the lamiate flooring in the Guest House...about 2/3 done before we ran out of material. How rewarding it has been tho...we spent more time than we had running around looking at tons of samples of various laminates and settled on this one after much debate since it was more pricey than we had budgeted..but now after laying the majority of it, I am ssoooooo glad we went with it. It is by Royalty and it is called Michigan Oak. It looks hand hewn and well worn and it almost a black brown. It looks like it has been there for years already and is well traveled and well loved..exactly the look I wanted to achieve without the maintaince. I have pergo laminate in my house and I love it...low low maintaince and a great look. But Royalty was much easier to install and I like the look much better. So if anyone is considering laminate look at thier line. I am sold. About a month from Finish if no monkey wrenchs enter the plans....my preg daughter has had some problems and it looks as if a baby might visit several months early and change plans...so far tho so good....and yes Steven..pics soon!!!!! :)

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting