SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabro14

Buying from Ebay

gabro14
17 years ago

I've seen some questions on this site as to whether or not to buy from ebay. I've had some good experiences and some bad. I don't want to list the bad sellers, as I don't find that to be very nice, but I will list my favorite sellers in case any of you are interested and want to know of some good sellers:

Cowboyflowerman: Sells lots of hoyas and other plants. Great plants and well packaged.

herbs-mint-4-u: Nice plants (bought mainly hoyas from them), and nice plant accessories. VERY fast shipment (took 2 or 3 days from California to NY).

Professionalteam: Bought succulents from them. Very nice plants. They sell unusual cacti and succulents. They are also accomodating...a plant I received was damaged when it got to me and they immediately refunded my money, no questions asked.

Mosiac-world: Sells cacti and succulents. The plants look exactly as pictured (I think he sends the exact one as in the picture). He posts in spurts, but when he does post he has a huge selection.

Nanettealene: I only bought soil from them, but they sell plants too (Mostly cacti and succulents). They send a full flat rate priority box of great cactus/succulent soil for $19 (including shipping). It's great soil (contains tons of pumice, sand, and perlite) and especially great for those of us who are too lazy to make our own!

Shellfndr2003: Sells really nice succelents and cacti. Very nice to deal with as well.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask me any questions, as most of the plants I get are from ebay, and I can answer you privately regarding who to avoid.

Happy Holidays,

Gabi

Comments (2)