SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikenl_gw

new pictures, as promised

16 years ago

Dear cottage garden friends,

As promised in an earlier post I uploaded a bunch of new pictures of early spring to the photo-gallery of my website. Many of you will know my site by now, but some of you won't. If you would like to take closer look, you're most welcome. But I have to warn you, - there are almost 1300 pictures waiting to be seen, - so take some time and don't be in a hurry!

There a several albums in different categories with lots of photographs taken throughout the year.

I hope you will enjoy and maybe get some inspiration, too.

At the moment the garden is awakening in all its glory. Winter hasn't been severe over here and milder as ever. Although it is still february, nature is already exploding over here. So many flowers already to be seen and most of the shrubs and trees are already producing their first leaves. I hope we will not get late frosts. Last year we had almost half a meter of snow at the beginning of march...

Just a few weeks from here the garden will be overwhelming again. If only I could show you that somehow, - you would be thrilled. Maybe my photographs will give an impression. Stay tuned and if you ever visit Europe, you just MUST visit my garden, too!

Have an abundant spring,

kind regards,

Mike, from Holland

Here is a link that might be useful: The link to my photo-gallery (klik your flag at the bottom to view in english)

Comments (13)

Sponsored