SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boozemonkey

Meyer Lemon Diagnosis Please

Boozemonkey
10 years ago

Soil: Nursery mix (sand, peat. Compost?)
Soil PH: 5.0
Soil Temp: 68
Room Temp: 72

Problem: Green leaves with yellow veins, green leaves yellow tips, cupped leaves, inward curled leaves

Hi guys looking for some answers, after reading a few posts I know that the expert members on here love seeing pictures and data so I tried to provide as much as possible for a correct diagnosis :) I did search on the forums but was still confused as to what this could be.

Background info: When I first bought this tree I fed it with Miracle Grow Citrus Shake and Feed. After discovering this forum and doing some reading, I found out its not for container plants. I then started feeding with Foliage Pro and Pro-Tekt. The MG is still in the soil, I don't know how to remove it. I had a small outbreak of spider mites. I treated with neem and Pro-tekt. The other tree I bought from this nursery, had terrible soil that looked moist but really it was dry as a bone in the center. It was a ball of hydrophobic sand near the rootball! I would like to know whats causing the symptoms above and what I can do to remedy the situation.

Thanks in advance!

Booze
{{gwi:652546}}
{{gwi:652548}}
{{gwi:652550}}

This post was edited by Boozemonkey on Thu, Dec 19, 13 at 19:34

Comments (10)