SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scully931

A few snapshots of my garden last summer

scully931
13 years ago

It got cold here again after a few days of 65 degrees! So I thought I'd share some warm weather pictures. I didn't get as many good shots last year. Looking forward to this coming year, though, because I just got a new camera with some cool special effects. Anyway, hope you enjoy as much as I have enjoyed looking at everyone else's beautiful photos. :-)

I planted this catmint only the previous autumn. It was gorgeous, but even in one year got enormous! Had to spread them out at the end of the season.

{{gwi:637602}}

"SIX DEER AND A SQUIRREL" This was early, early spring. Keep in mind... I live in a city! My house must be on the tourist brochure.

{{gwi:637603}}

One of my favorite areas of the garden in spring.

{{gwi:637604}}

{{gwi:637605}}

Okay... I did not know those grasses were going to get SOOO BIG! (They were on clearance and didn't have any tags. Going to redo this area this spring. Getting too crazy out there and hiding my cute little house.

{{gwi:637606}}

Hedwig passing judgement on my gardens.

{{gwi:637607}}

Summer.

{{gwi:637608}}

{{gwi:637609}}

Thought I was safe so I took down the squirrel baffle. Five minutes later...

{{gwi:637610}}

Every year when my mom comes to visit for a couple weeks, we take on a new project. This was this year's project!

BEFORE:

{{gwi:637611}}

AFTER: (The grape is now completely covering the trellis)

{{gwi:637612}}

Finally, a panoramic view of a few of my gardens. (Wish I had trimmed the grass first. haha)

{{gwi:637613}}

Thanks for looking!

~Deborah

Comments (16)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor