SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tarheelbelle

Question about Buying/Selling Daylily Seeds

tarheelbelle
14 years ago

Hi everyone! It's been several months since I've been on the forum. Our computer crashed and it took a while to get it back. Then school & the holidays. Just now getting back with it.

I have never purchased or sold daylily seeds through the lily auction or ebay (or anywhere else). I'm not sure what to expect if I bought or sold any. I have over 900 seeds from the 09 season that I just don't have the room or time to plant this year. Plus I could use a little extra cash. If I were to sell these, should I sell each cross separately? I thought of putting them in groups according to one parent which would be about 25-40 seeds. These were dried and then have been refrigerated since then. When you receive daylily seeds, are they plump or shriveled? (Mine are both.) And how do most people ship them? In bubble envelopes or boxes?

Sorry for all the questions. I have been selling on ebay for years, but am clueless about what one would expect to receive when buying daylily seeds. Thanks for any help!

Michelle

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County