SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bambi_too

Fairysoapgirl scam

bambi_too
14 years ago

I know this person from this forum and received this e-mail from her this morning, I am sure this is a scam and it is not from her.

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now, i'm stuck in London, United Kingdom right now. I came down here on vacation, i was robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash and cards and my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for me, i need help in sorting out the hotel bills, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is i still have my passport but don't have enough money to pay the hotel bills and get back home, please i need you to loan me some money, will refund you as soon as i'm back home, i promise.

Michelle Swan

Fairy Skin Soap Co.

Comments (6)

• suncoastdaylily
    14 years ago

I am on a Pomeranian email group and this very same email came through from one of the members of the group. Someone has hijacked the email account. So Fairysoapgirl needs to get herself a new email account.

• fairysoapgirl
    14 years ago

Hi All,
    I am so sorry for this. Someone hacked my account (and Facebook, and Ebay), but I am back in control of it now. Thankfully Yahoo was responsive when I called them.

I am completely fine, and thank you John for the heads up about it flowing over to this site too... ACK!

• bambi_too
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I can send $10.00 if you're still in a jam!

• hosenemesis
    14 years ago

Heh heh ha ha ha. Bambi, you slay me.
    Renee

• grannyh
    14 years ago

Here's something I have found that's very, very useful.
    Go here.....
    www.hoax-slayer.com

All the current hoaxes, etc. are on here. It's very good!

Here is a link that might be useful: Hoax-Slayer.com

• nikki42
    14 years ago

Glad that you are okay---if you DO ever get stuck in the UK we have a sofa bed!!

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County